Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fancy travel - Los Angeles travel diary


For the big US trip, Mat and I spent the first five days exploring Los Angeles. I have to admit, at first LA was a little scary. We stayed in the middle of Downtown, which was not the safest of neighbourhoods. But after a couple of days, we've learnt which strip to avoid and as a result have fallen in love with its grungy charm. I was in awe with all the art deco architecture and the abundance of old signage that the city has on offer. Devoured huge servings of extremely tasty food and explored many hidden bars and consumed gallons of super potent cocktails. Here are just some of the my favourite photos from the trip. All were taken with my trusty old Minolta.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...